Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Chico's

Chico's always has great windows and this was just another example of one! It was extremly eye pleasing and makes you want to go inside. The color tones in the window and neutrals and keep you feeling relaxed. The part that I liked the best about this window is the use of the different types of signage. The main sign in the back acted as the inspiration for the mannequins outfits and accessories. I viewed it as being the mood board for the entire window! The lifted mannequin in the back gives the window great proportion! I think I liked the scarf and necklaces on the blank canvas the best. I have never seen anything displayed this way before and it really poped! Such a cute idea to keep in mind for my future merchandising career :)

No comments:

Post a Comment